Featuring fashion sketches of the of the 1940s and 1950s

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Unforgettable Fashions Sketches


I am just getting this blog up and running. There will be much more coming quite soon.

I love the simplicity of dresses. Just slip into them and you are ready to take on the day.

Here we have a charming casual dress with stylish raglan sleeves. The four-gore skirt is gathered in front.


I drew this from 1950's Butterick 6805 
Misses One Piece Dress Pattern
I don't really like the way the girl on the right turned out, but she was less inspiring. I really did not like her hair. I made a few changes to both, more so the on to the one on the right.
~~~♥~~~
Fashion coloring page available on Etsy at
~~~♥~~~ 

2 comments:

  1. Trying to follow blog but I keep getting this....
    We're sorry...

    We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, Renee, for visiting and leaving me a comment.
      I appreciate you trying to follow. Love seeing you here!

      :) Hope

      Delete